Working in a food production environment, ensuring the preparation of the product is carried out effectively and efficiently, as directed. The nature of the work means that you will be working in a chilled, ambient or freezer environment. Work can be repetitive so candidates must be able to keep motivated throughout the whole shift.
• Working on a production line
• Handling raw materials
• Cutting & Chopping
• Machine Operating
• Cleaning machinery
• Packing finished products
• Picking orders
• Record keeping
• Quality Checking
• General house keeping
• Work towards and achieving targets
• Working in accordance with health & safety policies
Key Skills Required
• Experience of working in a food environment is advantageous, however full training will be given.
• Candidates must be flexible, hard-working and possess a positive attitude to work.
• Candidates should be able to get to work for a 6am start, including weekends and Bank Holidays.